- Getting started
- Project & workspace
- Project description helpers
- Managing versions
- Adoption guidelines
- Best practices
- Frequently asked questions
- Edit your projects
- Generate projects
- Sign your apps
- Build schemes
- Scaffold files
- Lint projects
- Project graph
- Set up environment
- Generate secrets
- Clean the local environment
Here you can find the general guidelines for maintaining the Changelog (or adding new entry). We follow the guidelines from Keep a Changelog with few additions.
- Changelogs are for humans, not machines.
- There should be an entry for every single version.
- The same types of changes should be grouped.
- Versions and sections should be linkable.
- The latest version comes first.
- The release date of each versions is displayed.
- Mention whether you follow Semantic Versioning.
- Keep an unreleased section at the top.
- Add PR number and a GitHub tag at the end of each entry.
- Each breaking change entry should have Breaking Change label at the beginning of this entry.
- Breaking Change entries should be placed at the top of the section it’s in.
- Added for new features.
- Changed for changes in existing functionality.
- Deprecated for soon-to-be removed features.
- Removed for now removed features.
- Fixed for any bug fixes.
- Security in case of vulnerabilities.