- Getting started
- Project description
- Project description helpers
- App Extensions
- Accessing resources
- Third-party dependencies
- Caching dependencies
- Microfeatures architecture
- Managing versions
- Adoption guidelines
- Best practices
- Frequently asked questions
- Edit your projects
- Generate projects
- Focus on targets
- Sign your apps
- Build schemes
- Scaffold files
- Project graph
- Set up environment
- Migrate Xcode projects
- Generate documentation
- Generate secrets
- Clean the local environment
Here you can find the general guidelines for maintaining the Changelog (or adding new entry). We follow the guidelines from Keep a Changelog with few additions.
- Changelogs are for humans, not machines.
- There should be an entry for every single version.
- The same types of changes should be grouped.
- Versions and sections should be linkable.
- The latest version comes first.
- The release date of each versions is displayed.
- Mention whether you follow Semantic Versioning.
- Keep an unreleased section at the top.
- Add PR number and a GitHub tag at the end of each entry.
- Each breaking change entry should have Breaking Change label at the beginning of this entry.
- Breaking Change entries should be placed at the top of the section it’s in.
Types of changes
- Added for new features.
- Changed for changes in existing functionality.
- Deprecated for soon-to-be removed features.
- Removed for now removed features.
- Fixed for any bug fixes.
- Security in case of vulnerabilities.
## [9.0.0] - 2017-09-04### Added- Added tests for `Single<Response>` operators. [#1229](https://github.com/Moya/Moya/pull/1229) by [@freak4pc](http://github.com/freak4pc)### Changed- **Breaking Change** Changed the `TargetType` so it doesn't have `parameters` & `parameterEncoding`. Instead, `task` property offer similar functionalities. [#1147](https://github.com/Moya/Moya/pull/1147) by [@Dschee](http://github.com/Dschee)- Changed the `Endpoint` initializer so it doesn't have default `task` argument. [#1252](https://github.com/Moya/Moya/pull/1252) by [@SD10](http://github.com/SD10)
Copy the content